Politique de confidentialité
We value your data and take your privacy seriously.
- To prevent unauthorised access, maintain data accuracy and ensure the correct use of information, we have appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to protect any information we collect online.
- In accordance with the General Regulation of Data Protection May 2018, we follow strict security procedures in the storage and disclosure of information, in order to avoid any unauthorised access to or use of your information.
The Information we collect
- We do not automatically collect personally identifiable information from each visitor to our website
- The website does recognise which internet service provider each visitor uses but not the names, addresses or other information which would allow us to identify any particular visitor to the website. This information is used only for internal purposes by our technical support staff.
- The website does track certain information about visits to it. For example, we compile statistics showing the numbers and frequency of visits to our websites and its individual pages. These statistics are used internally to improve the website and for marketing purposes generally.
- In a few areas of the website, we may ask you to provide information to enable you to use certain information from the website, or to assist you with customer service or technical support issues or otherwise to enhance your customer relationship with us. It is optional for you to participate.
- On occasion, we may ask for additional information to enable us to provide you with information or services. It is optional for you to participate.
A cookie is a small computer file made up of text which is sent to your browser by a website you visit. It helps the website to remember information about your visit and other settings, so we can make your next visit easier and more useful to you.
- Technical Cookies: We use technical cookies to show you our website, to make it function correctly and to endeavour to give you an advanced, user-friendly website.
- Functional Cookies: We use functional cookies to remember your preferences and to help you use our website efficiently.
- Analytics Cookies: We use analytics cookies to help us to understand how visitors engage with the website and to collect information and report website usage statistics without personally identifying individual visitors. This means we can find out what works best to improve our website.
How we use your information
- The personal information you provide to us when using our website will be kept confidential and used to support our relationship with you; for example, to notify you of updated information and new services, and for the purposes of conducting market research or surveys.
- Circumstances may arise where we are required to disclose your personal information to third parties for other purposes, for example if disclosure is required by law or is relevant to judicial or government investigations.
- We may share aggregate statistics but they do not include any personally identifying information.
- We never disclose information about our customers to any other organisation without their consent unless there is an emergency situation that requires it or we are legally required to do so.
- The copyright and the proprietary rights on this website and all content are owned by FSCC or its third party licensors and FSCC reserves all rights.
- Our site may contain links to other third party websites over which we have no control. We cannot therefore have any responsibility in relation to the accuracy completeness or quality of the information contained on those websites.
- Our site and any content may not be modified, copied, transmitted, distributed, sold, displayed, licensed or reproduced in any way, unless you wish to make copies of the website for your own personal and non commercial use.
Four Seasons Country Club Liability
- This site is provided by Four Seasons Country Club without any warranties or guarantees. You must bear the risks associated with Internet use.
- Four Seasons Country Club tries to ensure that material included on the website from other sites or resources is correct and of high quality but we cannot accept responsibility if this is not the case. If you inform us of any inaccuracies in the material on the website we try to correct it as soon as we can.
- To the full extent allowed by law, you agree that we shall not be liable to you or any third party for any consequential or incidental damages or any other indirect special or punitive damages whatsoever relating to Four Seasons Country Club website or your use of it.
- We reserve the right to change or update any of these provisions from time to time.